This year’s Reflections theme is “I Matter Because…”
Please see the Official Rules & Entry Form document to see the different mediums you can choose from to participate in Reflections, along with detailed rules and instructions for each Reflections method, and the official entry form (page 3).
A few helpful highlights:
- Different entry types have different guidelines.
- Entries will need to be turned in the week of October 12th. **More information on how to submit enteries to come!
- Include parent/guardian email on the entry form. We use this in case there are any questions about the entry. Use a paperclip to attach it to the entry.
- Entries must be accompanied by the complete entry form in order to be considered for judging.
- Put thought and time into the artist’s statement. It is one of the aspects of judging. A separate sheet can be used if needed.
- Entries will be judged based on:
- Interpretation – how closely the piece relates to the theme “Look Within” based on the artwork itself and the artist statement (on the entry form)
- Creativity – How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation
- Technique – The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area
If you have any questions, please contact the Still Reflections Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.