We are looking for a Treasurer to complete the 2018-2019 School Year! We are off to a great school year and we need your help. Please take a moment to review duties and responsibilities and let us know if you are willing to serve!
- Have custody of the funds of this local PTA/PTSA;
- Maintain a full account of the funds of this local PTA/PTSA;
- Make disbursements as authorized by the President, or Board of Directors of this local PTA/PTSA in accordance with the budget adopted by this local PTA/PTSA;
- Ensure deposits from fundraisers and other sources of income are made the next business day.
- Maintain a full and accurate account of the receipts and disbursements in the books belonging to this PTA/PTSA;
- Be prepared to answer all questions promptly and to have records available at all meetings;
- Provide a written financial statement at each meeting of the General Membership, Board of Directors and Executive Committee;
- Present an Annual Report of the financial condition of the association;
- And Much More…